Friday, May 27, 2011

Introduction

In 2007 I ate over 500 tacos…seriously. Recently surpassing the quarter century mark of my life, I am married, own a house, a job, a quadruped, and have completed a small amount of travel…queue it



Outside of this, my life is consumed with supporting professional hockey and baseball while frequently consuming beer in the process. Soccer is starting to play a role. Here’s a brief resume of my fandom:

Hockey
San Jose Sharks season ticket holder since 2007
Attended over 250 Sharks hockey games since 2005
Attended Sharks games in 10 different NHL arenas across the U.S.A. and Canada
Attended Chicago Winter Classic
Attended Vancouver Olympics
S.J. Sharkie was at my wedding

Baseball
San Francisco Giants fan since day 1
Attended over 400 Giants games in my lifetime
San Jose Giants 200,000th fan in 2009 – Such a prestigious honor
I don’t need beer to enjoy this game, but why not?

Soccer
One of the few who cares enough to support the MLS
You can find me in section 109 with the Quakes support group, 1906 Ultras
Attended the first game in MLS history where Wynalda scored the lone goal

Much of my blog will be sports driven, but occasionally I’ll document my travels and will throw in whatever happens to be on my mind. Taco Bell and Chipotle are often on my mind.